Having a functional, sleek-looking dental website design is an essential tool that will help grow your dental practice. You may be the best dentist in the world, but in this internet-driven age, no one will know about your expertise if you don’t have a visible online presence and an appealing website.
A website reinforces your brand and sets you apart from the competition that neglects this factor. Research shows that users linger on a website for about 10 to 20 seconds. What makes them stay longer is when they find your site interesting. This is why it’s important to invest in a beautiful and easy-to-navigate site.
The best dental websites are more than just a collection of texts and images. If you want your site to attract more patients, you have to consider the following factors to draw in more traffic and leads:
1. Entice visitors to stay longer.
There are various elements that will make your visitors want to stay on your site longer. Below are the fundamental ones:
- Visuals – Users make snap decisions of your site — and therefore your reputation — based merely on low-quality images. Ensure that your site’s visuals are of professional quality. Take photos of your practice’s team, interiors, and office facade using a good camera and maybe a professional photographer. Hire an expert graphic artist to design other visual elements on your site.
- Colour – The colour palette you use on your site should be reflective of your clinic’s brand as a whole. Choose clean, bold colours that complement each other. Graphic artists can help to minimize visual chaos prevalent in the earlier era of the internet.
- Mobile friendliness – Your website should function both on desktop and mobile devices. A nontrivial percentage of individual searches are done on smartphones, so it’s important that your site can be easily viewed and navigated from mobile devices.
- Load times – Site visitors can get impatient. A snail-paced site can turn away potential clients. Make sure your website loads fast. Compress images and other files so your site loads in just a few seconds (2 seconds at the most is recommended).
2. Start blogging.
Blogging helps attract audience attention. Produce relevant, useful, and valuable content regularly. Publishing a blog article a month is a good start. Write about trending topics in the dental industry or about your key services.
You can also determine the pressing concerns of your audience and discuss them in your articles. Regular blog publication will also boost your site’s ranking and demonstrate your authority in the industry.
3. Step up your SEO.
When you fully optimize your site, you increase your chances of ranking higher on the search engine results pages. This makes it easier for your potential customers to find your practice.
Through keyword research, find out what terms and phrases people use to look for your services. Insert these keywords in your page titles, tags, and content.
If you’re new to search engine optimization (SEO), consider seeking the help of an SEO specialist. They can help you optimize your site for user-friendliness and develop a solid SEO campaign to boost your online presence.
4. Develop a good user experience.
A rowdy website will drive away site visitors. Your dental website should be simple and easy to use. Make sure to add all the important information your patients will need to know to contact your practice: your address, phone number, clinic hours, and a map to your clinic.
SEO and website development might be outside your realm of expertise. Don’t worry — Dentist OA is at your service. We’re here to help your dental practice stand out in your industry through outstanding dentist web design and help you gather more bookings. We offer a wide range of digital marketing services for dentists in Toronto.
Call us at +1 289 426 2314 for the best website design for dentists. Let’s discuss your needs!